EDMONTON

SHERWOOD PARK

HALFMOON LAKE

COOKING LAKE

ST.ALBERT

SPRUCE

GROVE

NISKU

Yellowhead

Why Road

Whyte Ave

Whitemud

Anthony Henday

Highway 21

Highway 14

Range Road 220

Range Road 222

ARDROSSAN

Range Road 215

Click me!

780.922.5433

Toll Free 855.922.5433

info@robinszaladesign.com

 

Mailing Address

#11 52059 Range Road 220,

Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

T8E 1B9

 

Please call ahead to book an appointment or we can come to you. We know your time is valuable.

 

We may be located in the country but we service all of Edmonton and Surrounding Areas.

 

We are open from 9:00 - 5:00 Monday to Friday

Closed Weekends and Statutory Holidays

 

NOTE: OUR ADDRESS IS NOT GPS or GOOGLE MAP FRIENDLY. Please contact us for specific directions from your area.

 

THINGS TO KNOW

 

Our Business is located on the beautiful Halfmoon Lake, just east of Sherwood Park. Why on earth would we choose to have our business so far out of town?

 

We do 90% of our business through the Internet and email. The other 10% we go into town for. Because of the way most of our business is done, it allows us to place our selves were we feel we would be most creative. Over looking a lake in the middle of nature, can't get move inspiring that that.

 

Even thou we do most business via Internet, we love the opportunity to business face to face. Both visiting our customers or having our customers come to us. Enjoy a relaxing time on the dock after or hang out on the outlook. A Deck high into the trees with a fire pit, also overlooking the lake. Or just enjoy the unique custom rustic modern building we are located in.

 

780.922.5433

Toll Free 855.922.5433

info@robinszaladesign.com

 

Mailing Address

#11 52059 Range Road 220,

Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

T8E 1B9

© 2015 Robin Szala Design